Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Catchup


So it seems I haven't written for a while. The news is we all went to Stewart Island for New Years and had a very cool time; day out fishing on the boat trying to decipher Annabel's Dad "Yada yada yada lesbians yada yada yada..", playin golf and loosing truckloads of golfballs, and a few walks here and there and of course New years eve shenanigans.
I had a look through my photos, and I thought this sideways shot perhaps best described the evening. Obviously too many lemonades.
Other highlights were Milford sounds - very strong recommendation you go if you haven't already, and Mount Cook which is miles out from nowhere but at least I can say I've been there.
Hope everyone from my huge viewing audience had a great New Years and yada yada yada lesbians yada yada.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, the circle of death is still a habit!

i was about to give you a right telling of for your general lack of posting, but then i realised that you post more frequently than your girlfriend emails me (mm, subtle hint)

so you guys must be about to head off to aussie -- hows the plans working out? got a big leaving party planned then?

 
At 11:39 pm, Blogger Jacob said...

We both agree and will endeavour to change our ways :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home