Thursday, May 03, 2007

News

Well I thought I would write a very brief history of what's been happening recently. Last week I finally got my car out of customs after being forced to jump through various Australian bureaucratic agencies wanting money. Went to take it for a Roadworthy test today and it got declined on various things pretty anal; in particular I need a new windscreen as it's too dirty, new windscreen wipers, turbo timer must be removed, I need to get the exhaust sound tested... the list goes on. Also today the rest of our New Zealand stuff was delivered so we can finally sleep in a proper bed and not our fold-out couch.
We went to Dave Matthews concert this week. Good concert; played for 2 &1/2 hours. I think the crazy violinist stole the show at times, but you can't deny Dave's voice. We're going to Nine Inch Nails in a couple of weeks which I'm much more looking forward to.
We're also going to Sydney over Queen's Birthday for a bit of a catch up with everyone who we haven't seen for ages.

3 Comments:

At 5:57 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I see tiger airways is operating out of Melbourne now...Looks cheap to fly to Asia. Heidi

 
At 12:29 am, Blogger Jacob said...

Yeah, Some guy at work is going to Hong Kong for some riduculously low price.

 
At 10:18 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoying reading the blogs. Great tips. Thank you.

Back Cat Exhaust

 

Post a Comment

<< Home